Amazon.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Indie writer, Ruth Ann Nordin

With This Ring, I Thee Dread
by Ruth Ann Nordin- Publish Date: January 28, 2010



Ryan Jackson and Elizabeth Valentine can't stand each other. Unfortunately for them, their parents get along great and decide to play matchmaker in a very unusual way. In order to keep their jobs, they will have to get married and spend four months in a remote Alaskan cabin. They accept the terms but are determined that their parents' ruse will never work...until Ryan changes his mind.

Ruth Ann Nordin
I'm a stay-at-home mom of four young boys and a proud military wife. When I'm not writing, I am researching marketing methods, networking, and reading. When I'm not doing that, I am playing with the kids. I currently live in Nebraska, but that is subject to change depending on the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment