Amazon.com

Monday, September 16, 2013

What's next?

With a little less than four months until the end of the year, during this time, I'm typically at my computer deciding which book to write to wind down the year. This is the first time I've found myself completely stalled. There are three books tugging at my heels, and each has a story that I would love to tell. So, what's a girl to do? Paranormal sexy drama. Contemporary thriller, with narcissistic ego maniacs and heart sick lovers. A prequel to one of my most popular books. Or, just ride the year out, and start from scratch at the beginning of the coming year. Not! Giving up is not an option. I have no fear that the best selection will reveal itself, and when it does, the story will come to life. In a month or two, I'll reveal my choice to my readers and I hope they enjoy the story told through the voices of the characters. Like points on a grid, from the beginning to the end; I write for myself and the entertainment of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment